Doringlaagte enjoys bringing together like-minded people who still recognize the value of what the outdoors have to offer. It's all about family and with so much to do, we recommend visiting out "activities page" to plan your time with us.
Although every camping spot includes a “raised braai drum”, please ensure you bring your own braai grid. Rubbish bins are found all over the campsite. We also suggest you bring along a long extension lead.
Doringlaagte Resort Map
Want to check availability?
Contact us now and we will get back to you soonest!
Children under 6 stay free
Children 6-12 R80 per night
Children 13-17 R120 per night
Optional extra (limited availability) please book in advance:
Hot tubs R200 per night>Service currently not available we will have the option again soon.
OUR 2 HOT POOLS ARE HEATED<
Long weekend bookings for the full weekend
Minimum 7 nights over New year period
Paid Cash on arrival
Mid Week Special (Mon - Thurs)
Not including long weekends, public holidays, high season and school holidays.
(kids rates stay the same)
Full Payment To Secure Booking
No Pensioners discount
Currently not available(usually hired @R200 per day for a minimum of 2 days. Payable in cash only.
Monday - Friday
09h00-16h00 Later in summer
Closed on Sundays, except over long-weekends
• One vehicle allowed per site, unless alternative arrangements have been made with our office.
• There are no portable pools allowed.
• No washing machines are allowed.
• Caravans that are equipped with air-conditioners pay an extra R50/day.
• Shop open on the premises at certain times.
• Life jackets not provided, please bring own.
• Three-point plugs at power points.
• Ablution facilities are not wheelchair-friendly.
• Hairdryers in the ladies bathroom.
• Dedicated washing up area for dishes.
• Only showers are available, no baths.
• “Porta potti” station available.
• We do not offer a pensioners discount.
• We do not offer monthly tariffs.
No Day Visitors. No dogs allowed, except on our pet friendly plots! No music allowed at all. No motorboats allowed, only boats with battery engines.