Doringlaagte enjoys bringing together like-minded people who still recognize the value of what the outdoors have to offer. It's all about family and with so much to do, we recommend visiting out "activities page" to plan your time with us.
Although every camping spot includes a “raised braai drum”, please ensure you bring your own braai grid. Rubbish bins are found all over the campsite. We also suggest you bring along a long extension lead.
Want to check availability?
Contact us now and we will get back to you soonest!
R150 per person per night Children
High School - R100 per child
Primary School - R50 per child
Children aged between 1-5 are free.
Mid Week Special ~ Monday to Thursday
R100 per person per night
Children 6-17 years R50 per night
(School holidays and long weekends not included)
Hot Tubs can be hired @R250 per day for a minimum of 2 days (R100 per day for additional days) Payable in cash only.
Monday - Friday
Only available via email on Sundays
• One vehicle allowed per site, unless alternative arrangements have been made with our office.
• There are no portable pools allowed.
• No washing machines are allowed.
• Caravans that are equipped with air-conditioners pay an extra R50/day.
• Shop open on the premises at certain times.
• Life jackets not provided, please bring own.
• Three-point plugs at power points.
• Ablution facilities are not wheelchair-friendly.
• Hairdryers in the ladies bathroom.
• Dedicated washing up area for dishes.
• Only showers are available, no baths.
• “Porta potti” station available.
• We do not offer a pensioners discount.
• We do not offer monthly tariffs.
No Day Visitors. No dogs allowed (Arrangements can be made for Yorkies and other dogs during the week) Preferably no music played at all. No music after 10pm and played out of vehicles. No motorboats allowed, only boats with battery engines.