Doringlaagte enjoys bringing together like-minded people who still recognize the value of what the outdoors have to offer. It's all about family and with so much to do, we recommend visiting out "activities page" to plan your time with us.
Although every camping spot includes a “raised braai drum”, please ensure you bring your own braai grid. Rubbish bins are found all over the campsite. We also suggest you bring along a long extension lead.
Doringlaagte Resort Map
Want to check availability?
Contact us now and we will get back to you soonest!
Children under 6 stay free
Children 6-12 R80 per night
Children 13-17 R120 per night
Hot tubs >Service currently not available we will have the option again soon.
>OUR 2 HOT POOLS ARE HEATED when Eskom allows it<
Long weekend bookings for the full weekend
Minimum 7 nights over New year period
Mid Week Special (Mon - Thurs)
Not including long weekends, public holidays, high season and school holidays.
(kids rates stay the same)
No Pensioners discount
Currently not available(FOR CAMPING our housing units still have them!! Usually @R200 per day for a minimum of 2 days. >>to continue in future
Monday - Friday
09h00-16h00 Later in summer
Closed on Sundays, except over long-weekends
• One vehicle allowed per site, unless alternative arrangements have been made with our office.
• There are no portable pools allowed.
• No washing machines are allowed.
• Caravans that are equipped with air-conditioners pay an extra R50/day.
• Shop open on the premises at certain times.
• Life jackets not provided, please bring own.
• Three-point plugs at power points.
• Ablution facilities are not wheelchair-friendly.
• Hairdryers in the ladies bathroom.
• Dedicated washing up area for dishes.
• Only showers are available, no baths.
• “Porta potti” station available.
• We do not offer a pensioners discount.
• We do not offer monthly tariffs.
No Day Visitors. Only dogs allowed on our pet friendly plots! You may walk them outside the camping area. No music allowed at all. No motorboats allowed, only boats with battery engines. No add on people unless expressly arranged with the OWNER.